Rubinetterie Condor was born in Quarona in the late 1940s by Ernesto Folghera with the name “Folghera”, it initially produced taps for wine industry and gas cylinders.Around the 1950-1960, the company specialized in the production of sanitary taps and in 1964 it changed its name: ‘Condor’.
In 1974/75 that production shifted to the components for coffee machines. At the beginning of the 90s, the production site was moved to the industrial area of Varallo Sesia where, thanks to continuous investments and constant growth, the company had more production sites for a total of 22,000 meters.
Today it is a leading COMPANY specialized in the production of components and accessories for coffee machine manufacturers, parts for refrigeration, components in copper, steel and special brass alloys.
The entire production cycle takes place within our modern production units with technologically advanced machinery and systems.The highly qualified staff, the control systems of the production processes and the continuous research in new technologies allow us to guarantee a high quality standard at all levels, according to the needs of customers, fully satisfying their requests.